No products in the cart.
Rural community economic support and enterprise development
- Rural community economic support and enterprise development
- Training on small ruminant management (health, feeding) will be given to over 650 households.
- 3000 shoats (300 sheep and remaining goats) will have been distributed to 1500 households (300 males and 1200 females).
- Seed capital on evolving fund basis for small-scale businesses will be availed to women to enhance economic empowerment.
- Women-targeted supports like donkey carts and small ruminants distribution shall be made to enable them to generate their income.
- Group development, business skills, record keeping and management training shall be organized for project participant groups (small-scale irrigation, dairy farmers, women groups) before organizing them into formal associations.
- 35 cooperatives (20 horticulture producers, one dairy farmer and eight women Credit and Saving Cooperatives) will have been organized and legally registered with a total of 1 million members. Other self-help groups with over 300 women members will be under the process of legal registration to form savings and Credit Cooperatives.
- Revolving fund loans, office equipment and technical advisory support will be given to cooperatives at different times.